Consolidated List Of Banned Pesticides-Pan International
Press Release | PAN International | 24th May 2017
Pesticide Action Network (PAN) has frequently been asked for information on pesticides that have been banned by countries. The Consolidated List of Banned Pesticides (CL) has been developed to identify which pesticides have been banned by particular countries because there appears to be no other source for such information. Please download and read the Explanatory Note before attempting to read the spreadsheet of countries.
PAN will update the spreadsheet approximately every 6 months.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in this CL is correct, but inevitably there will be errors, simply because for some countries there are conflicting lists of bans. If any country notices errors relating to their bans, please inform PAN at email@example.com with the subject line Consolidated List of Bans. Additionally, PAN would welcome any information from countries not yet included in the list.
- भारत सरकार ने 27 कीटनाशकों पर पूर्ण प्रतिबंध लगाने का आग्रह किया
- കീടനാശിനികൾ നിരോധിക്കാനുള്ള തീരുമാനവുമായി കേന്ദ്രസർക്കാർ ശക്തമായി മുന്നോട്ട് പോകണം
- Indian government urged to push through with total ban of 27 pesticides
- Government Proposes Banning of 27 Pesticides Used in India Which are Banned In Other Countries
- Central Insecticide Board clarifies pesticide spraying with drone illegal in India